Roxanne Kurosky & Tami Wooding, A Mother/Daughter Team
Delivering Exceptional Service with Unparalleled Marketing
We Have The Experience:
- Full Time Licensed Real Estate Agents since 2000
- With the same company, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate
- Outstanding Service Award 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2014, 2015 & 5 Star Professional since 2015
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist, E-Pro/E-Certified
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Government Certified Broker for US Federal Gov't Agencies
We Have The Training:
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- Regularly participate in Real Estate Code of Ethics Courses
- Relocation Specialist
- Roxanne is married to John Kurosky, owner of Eagle Tire & Automotive in Federal Way and is a proud Grandma to 11 grandkids who love to spend time at the lake.
- Tami is married to Tom Wooding a 6th generation commercial fisherman who owns and operates his own vessel in Alaska. They have two children, Zach born in 1995 who attends Boise State University and also owns and operates his own fishing vessel in AK. And Lauren born in 1997 who teaches gymnastics and plays Lacrosse.
We Have The Community Connections:
- Roxanne has lived on Lake Tapps since 2010. She donates her time and resources to the annual FW Food Drive, Relay for Life and the charity Fusion.
- Tami has lived on Lake Tapps since 1994 and donates her time to the Adopt-A-Road Program and Relay for Life Events.
Our Experience, Training And Community Connections
Demonstrate Our Competence In Real Estate